Doors Open Day – Help requested
As you know, the club is participating in the Doors Open Day again this year. Do you want you images on display?
We need a few things over the summer to get ready:
- 30 images for display – some will be selected from competition prints we already hold, but a wider selection from all members would be great to show visitors what our members do.
- Help setting up the club rooms on Thursday evening 6th September – the more the merrier to tidy up, print, frame and hang pictures.
- Help manning the club on Saturday 8th September between 10 am and 4pm – not all the time unless you really want to, but we need to sort out a rota.
Volunteers please – over to you!
- Please send in either A4 prints, or full resolution digital images for consideration?
- Please let me know if you can help on Thursday 6/9/18, 7pm-10pm
- Please let me know if you can help man the club on Saturday 8/9/18 – and what times you are available for?
P.S. If you did not get this message by email, it’s because we haven’t had your GDPR consent yet, or our email address for you is incorrect. Please advise me or the Treasurer.
Secretary, Midlothian Camera Club